- School Kit - A School Visiting Service supported by a database of every New Zealand School.
- Mums on Top - An online community of 6000 NZ Mothers
- Consultation, Strategy Design and Development for Midlands Community Pharmacy Group
- Consultation and development advisors for Rosie’s Calf Club Game
- Deployment of the GoDairy! Curriculum into New Zealand Schools on behalf of Dairy NZ
- Consultation with the children of Whitiora School on behalf of MOAA Architects
- Concept Design and Project Deployment of Space to Breathe - an asthma management clinical research project aimed at 800 Under 5s in the Waitemata Region.
- Better Sooner more Convenient Primary Healthcare in Midlands EOI: (on behalf of Pinnacle Group Ltd): Writers
- 100% delivery of B4 School Check in the Waikato DHB region: (on behalf of Waikato PHO): Project Managers
- Creative NZ Creative Places Award: Arts Policy: (on behalf of Hamilton City Council) - Writer
- Rare View - A rare glimpse into Somalian Community: Hamilton City Council - Working Group
- National Youth Justice Activity Drivers to reduce re-offending: (on behalf of Child, Youth & Family): Implementation Mgr
- Customer Loyalty Champion Store: Esprit de Corp: Manager and staff member
NB: Please note that in 1985 Kylie also received the W.J. Polson Cup for Perseverance.
- Implementation of B4 School in Waikato: NZ Pediatric Society Annual Conference: Speakers
- Interagency Collaboration - working together for kids: NZ Pediatric Society Annual Conference: Speakers Implementation of state funded health checks: World Congress of Internal Medicine: Speakers
- Child Health for the Midlands Region: National DHB Child & Youth Health Workshop: Speakers